Saturday, 9th February 5.30-8.30pm
- Next Saturday is our annual couples meal. This year, we will be ordering takeaway from Havet, an amazing Turkish restaurant in Bromley. Our speaker is Pastor Ian Burbridge. We hope that all of the married couples will make plans to attend.
- We encourage you to make your own childcare arrangements, but for those who need childcare, we hope to provide some childminders at the church for a fee of £3/child.
If you would like to attend, please do the following:
- Check out the Takeaway menu from Havet.
- Email your food order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the number/ages of the children you are bringing who will need childcare (£3/child).
- Pay for your meal in cash on the night (exact change please) or in advance via bank transfer (email email@example.com for details).
- Bring one large fizzy or fruit drink on the night to share.
The deadline to book your place is Wednesday, 6th February, please let us know ASAP if you are coming!