In 2 Peter 1:19, Peter refers to the Bible as “light that shineth in a dark place.” Tomorrow at 11.30am, we will learn why that is and see what makes the Bible the most reliable source of guidance.
Also, during our Bible class at 10.45am, we will look at three ways to keep the glory from departing from our lives, our families, our churches, and our nations from 1 Samuel 4.
Youth Meeting – Don’t forget each Thursday at 6pm, there is a Zoom call for the young people let by Jeff Bryan. Contact us for the link and passcode.
Membership – Every Sunday in November, the 10.45am Bible class will cover issues related to membership. This will be a refresher for our members and helpful for those considering membership. The topics will be as follows:
- 1 Nov – Why Church Membership
- 8 Nov – The Responsibilities of Church Membership
- 15 Nov – The Privileges of Church Membership
- 22 Nov – The Commitment of Church Membership
- 29 Nov – The Requirements of Church Membership