- Wednesday night (17th) at 7pm is our monthly men and ladies’ fellowship. This is basically a time when the men and ladies have separate studies. The ladies are working through a book called “Lies Women Believe.” It is recommended but not required to have read the book before you come. The men are studying the book of 2 Timothy. We will be in 1 Timothy 1.1-5 looking at “Sons in the Faith.”
- Saturday night (20th) at 6pm is the “Key to Success” event with Andrew Robertson. This event is open to the public and will discuss the topic of Success – what is it, how it is achieved, etc. Everyone is welcome to attend the event. Invite your friends and those who might be interested, even if they do not normally attend church.
- Sunday (21st), we will have small groups at 10.30am and then hear a sermon from Andrew Robertson, who is an elder at Bethesda Free Church and a friend of our church. The service will be followed by our monthly Bring and Share lunch.
Other Upcoming Events
- Sat, 27th October 5-7pm – Autumn Glow Party (Entire Church Invited – Speak to Jeff Bryan to help out)
- Sun, 28th October 1-2pm – Newcomers Course (Any new person to the church is welcome. Email email@example.com to sign up.)
- Sun, 4th November 9.45am – Teacher & Volunteer Training
- Sat, 10th November 10am – Community Outreach