It was a real blessing to be back at Downham the last two Sundays. I really enjoyed catching up with everyone as well as meeting some of the new people (and babies) who have started attending since I left. God has certainly been good to all of us.
This month, we are blessed to have several guest preachers speaking for us. Here is a list of them, so you can look forward to their ministry and be praying for them.
- 1st March – Jeff Craig from Suffolk. Arnold Wande will be teaching the 10.30am Bible study from 1 Samuel 1:1-18.
- 8th March – Ian Burbridge from St Paul’s Cray. The 10.30am Bible study will look at 1 Samuel 1:19-28.
- 15th March – Dave Boreland from Sunderland. The 10.30am Bible study will look at 1 Samuel 2:1-10.
- 22nd March – David Parker from Suffolk. The 10.30am Bible study will look at 1 Samuel 2:11-36.
- 29th March – Ryan Strother from Sutton. The 10.30am Bible study will look at 1 Samuel 3:1-21.
If you are able to help with preparing meals for any of our speakers or take them out to eat, please let Ngozi know.
Also, our midweek Bible study is taking place at the church on Wednesday nights at 7pm. Jeff is leading the study and teaching through the book of Luke. I hope you will do your best to attend as you are able.
If I can help you in any way, while I am away, feel free to get in touch via my mobile 07772 206876 or email.