- Last week on Wednesday night, we had a great time studying Genesis 39 and praying through all the members and attendees of our church. If you don’t normally come to our midweek Bible study and prayer meeting, I’d encourage you to come out from 7-8pm on Wednesdays.
- The Christmas Fair went very well on Saturday despite it being organised a bit last minute. Thanks to Tim and Joyce for organising it and for all those volunteers who helped out. We were able to raise about £180 for the renovation project which was great!
- And yesterday in the service, we looked at Philippians 2.5-11 about having the humility of Christ. It is amazing how much Christ loves us, and it is a challenging example to live up to.
- It was great to have Chris and Sherry Waye and their children with us in the service. We are blessed to have Chris back as one of the leaders of our church, helping us to reach our community for Christ in addition to other areas of ministry around our city and country.
- This coming Sunday is our Christmas Service and Buffet after the service. I encourage you to invite your friends to join us for the service and meal.
Coming Up on the Calendar
- Sunday 16th December – Christmas Service and Christmas Bring and Share
- Wednesday 19th December – Men’s and Ladies’ Fellowships
- Monday 24th December 4pm – Christmas Eve Service
- Monday 31st December 10.30pm – Watchnight Service
- Sunday 13th January – Presentation from Christians Against Poverty (CAP)
- Saturday 9th February – Couples’ Meal (Darren Rogers Speaking)
Opportunities to Volunteer
Our ministry leaders are putting together their rotas for the next quarter. We can always use more help in each ministry. If you are interested in helping out with any of the following ministries, feel free to contact us or to let the appropriate leader know:
Cleaning – Susan Walters
Opening/Closing the Church – Loveday Cole
Stewarding/Greeting – Loveday Cole
Crèche – Carol Grant
Media – Tim Day
- Children’s Church – Jeff Bryan