- Teri and I are currently experiencing what it would be like to have 7 children. We are watching Chris and Sherry Waye’s children for a week while they celebrate their anniversary and attend a missionary conference. It has been stressful at times but fun as well!
- I really enjoyed the weekend. It was great to see several visitors in the service on Sunday with one lady come from a leaflet she received a long time ago. There were not many empty chairs in the room. I hope that you were helped by the message on Gospel-Hearted Unity from Philippians 2.1-4. I’d encourage you to also listen to the lesson I taught in the afternoon on ‘Right and Wrong Unity‘.
- The housewarming for the Godwin family was a very sweet time of fellowship and celebration. God has been so good to all of us, and I appreciate the encouraging spirit in our church.
Coming Up On the Calendar
- Wednesday 7pm – Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
- Saturday 10am-3pm – Christmas Fair at the Church (Contact Joyce if you would like to be involved.)
- Sunday – 10.30am Small Groups; 11.30am Worship Service and Lord’s Supper
- Sunday 16th December – Christmas Service and Christmas Bring and Share
- Wednesday 19th December – Men’s and Ladies’ Fellowships
- Monday 24th December 4pm – Christmas Eve Service
- Monday 31st December 10.30pm – Watchnight Service
- Sunday 13th January – Presentation from Christians Against Poverty (CAP)
- Saturday 9th February – Couples’ Meal (Darren Rogers Speaking)