- Wednesday night is our midweek prayer meeting and Bible study. Jeff Bryan will be leading the study. The Bible passage will be Genesis 37:12-36.
- Most Fridays nights, the young adults of the church (ages 15+) get together for fellowship. We will be meeting again this Friday at the Snode house at 7pm. Any young adults are welcome.
- On Sunday, we will have our normal small group studies at 10.30am, and then Paul Waller from Crossroads Baptist Church in Bromley will be preaching for us. Paul is a good friend of our church, and so we look forward to his ministry.
- On Sunday afternoon, will be our monthly Bring and Share lunch. It is what is says on the tin – a lunch to which we all try to bring food and share food! Hope you can join us this Sunday.
Other Upcoming Events
- Wed, 21st November 7pm – Men & Ladies Fellowships
- Sat, 24th November – Ladies Shopping Trip to Swindon (Speak to Carol Grant for more details)
- Sun, 25th November 1pm – Church Members’ Meeting
- Sun, 2nd December 12.45pm – Safeguarding Training (For all volunteers who work with those under 18)
- Sun, 9th December 1pm – Lord’s Supper and Q&A
- Sun, 16th December 1pm – Christmas Bring and Share
- Mon, 24th December 4pm – Christmas Eve Service
- Mon, 31st December 10.30pm – Watchnight Service
- Click here to view a calendar of all church events.